Compare Listings

New Developments

New Developments

Buying off plan or pre-construction can be highly rewarding financially.  We have many clients who re-invest with us as soon as a new development comes on our books, the reason being, a new development will a have a number of price increases during its construction.

The first is when the company receives their building licence and can start to build; they usually increase the price by 5% at this stage. When the main structure is up they usually increase by 10% and when the project is in its final stages with gardens, pool and cleaning started they may increase again by another 10%.

Investors who are familiar with this process can use their money to gain a handsome profit. They can reserve one or more apartments off plan before the building licence has been granted. They usually have to put down 30% of the total purchase price during the construction. The remaining 70% will be paid by mortgage, but the investor may well resell the property prior to completion to take their rewards.

img

admin

Related posts

Selling your Tenerife property

If you have a property for sale in Tenerife, we will view your property, take pictures and collect...

Continue reading
by admin

Real estate agent in Tenerife

Venli can help you with the purchase, sale or rental of a property in Tenerife.  Whether you are...

Continue reading
by admin

Tenerife Property viewing with Venli

If you are ready to purchase a property, we at Venli are prepared to invite you to Tenerife so we...

Continue reading
by admin

Join The Discussion